Sunday, August 21, 2011

Henry's ONE!

We had a construction party for Henry. I kind of waited until the last minute to do the decorations so there are only a few. The pictures of the decorations are not very good - I forgot to take a picture of them while they were hanging up.

DECORATIONS

I made the orange construction signs and the tractors I got at Zurchers. They are table decorations, but I hung them from the ceiling with fish line. I also had brown, orange and light blue balloons in the corners of the kitchen.

OPENING PRESENTS





THE CAKE




Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate his special day.

1 comment:

Carson & Ashlee said...

You are turning into quite the little party planner. It looks like it was lots of fun and turned out so cute. I can't believe he is already one. Time flies! Happy late Birthday cute little Henry!!!!